Pumpkin Patch Field Trip & Halloween

We had a great time on our first Frisco HIS (Home Is School) field trip to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch this week.

I'm thankful for getting to spend time with other homeschool moms and the kids had a great time.  Juliette was a happy baby even though I forgot my sling and she had to ride around in her car seat/stroller or be held the whole time.  She even slept on 1st hayride!

Joelle was a cute witch, Jacob was Anakin from Star Wars and Juliette was a kitten :).  I didn't do much for her costume, which is just as well since she slept through all of trick-or-treating.  I did crochet her hat, though (last minute).

Halloween was fun at the Stribling's house!  I made Cheeseburger Soup for dinner and Didi came over to join the festivities.  The kids had a blast trick-or-treating and Uncle B headed up the gang.  This is one of his roles in our family traditions! :)  He does a great job keeping the kids together and herding the group.

Jacob's favorite thing about this year: "That we got to do it with Sabin and Pierce and eat candy at their house."
Favorite Candy: Snickers (a big regular sized candy bar!) and Kit Kat
Next year wants to be: Anakin again

Joelle's favorite thing about this year: "That we went trick-or-treating with Didi and that she came over."
Favorite Candy: Kit Kat and Hershey's
Next year wants to be: a mermaid





















My sweet sister and her 4 babies


Juliette wasn't into the whole thing... she decided to nap after this pic.

Did has great experience juggling 2 babies :)

Ledger - aka Reveille - chewing on a glow stick :)

Uncle B leading the pack




The Crew

Pierce: "Check out my candy!"

Emma Reese "Wait for me guys!"


Comments