5 is the new 4

So we had 3 kids in my last blog post, and now we have added two more to our quiver.  So much has changed over the last few years, but God has been faithful through it all.  When people's eyes get huge when I say we have 5 kids, I just say, "it's just one more than 4," or "5 is the new 4".  I have several friends taking this route of 5 kids, and I'll admit, it's pretty amazing, and we can all still fit in my minivan!👊

📷by Ashley Monogue

 I'm excited to freshen up our blog and start sharing more of our family's adventures.

I've updated the pages on this blog that will give you some more details as to what we have been doing for homeschooling and what I've been up to in the sewing world.  Check those out if it's been a while.  I stay active on Facebook, but hopefully this will be a less "in your face" way to document our family fun.

Up this week on the crunchy to-do list is to make apple butter in my Instant Pot and crochet some wash cloths for the Christmas Bingo table at my grandparent's house this weekend!

Do you have an IP yet?  It's amazing.  You should totally get one or at least add it to your Christmas List.  My favorite thing to make so far is homemade yogurt.  It.is.amazing.  I make a gallon of milk into yogurt about every 2 weeks.



I also made my hubby his favorite cheesecake in here.  It's impressive.  I also really want to make a garland out of oranges from an advent devotional book I'm doing this season from She Reads Truth.  I'll post updates on how these adventures turn out!  

What are you excited about creating this week?

With Great Joy,
Emily

Comments