American Girl Fun

Today Gramma, Julie and I took Joelle to the American Girl Boutique and Bistro at the Galleria.  It was so much fun!  She was filled with anticipation and excitement.  We browsed the dolls online and she was smitten with Saige (2013 girl of the year).  She decided she wanted to look around the whole store before deciding on her doll.  We had  great time looking at all of the historic dolls & the "My American Girl" dolls.

She settled back to Saige and decided to spend her $20 from Mimi & Pappaw from Chirstmas to get her accessories (a purse, earrings, necklace & bracelet) to match.  After checking out, we decided she needed a brush and Gramma thought Saige really needed some leggings ;).

The Bistro was very fun & the food was great.  The servers were very thoughtful and even heated up Juliette's baby food in their workroom for me.

It was a day Joelle will always remember, and I know that I will too.  She is full of appreciation and excitement about her perfect doll and I know someday my granddaughters (God willing) will play with Saige as well.

It was worth every pretty penny!  It reminds me of how much our Heavenly Father loves to lavish gifts upon His children as well.  I don't want to spoil Joelle, but it is very fulfilling to see her have a joyful and happy heart; to feel loved and enjoyed in the presence of those who adore her.

Thank you, God, for letting me be her mother.  I'm overwhelmed by the great joy & responsibility You've given me.  May she continue to grow closer to You this year and love You with all of her heart.


Comments

  1. Adorable!! Happy birthday, Joelle! Such fun to see all the girls together!! Loved the slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had the best time with you all! This slide show shows the joy on Joelle's face so well!! She is truly a blessing and was so appreciative and delighted with everything!! Makes me want to give her the world! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment